Cancun Restaurants including fine dining, restaurant bars, Mexican cuisine, French, Italian and many other restaurant options in Cancun, Mexico.
Do you have a restaurant in Cancun?
Click here to get listed and find out about our great advertising deals for restaurants in Cancun.
Cancun Hotel Zone Restaurants
- Aioli - A fancy French restaurant with an extensive wine list. If you are in the mood for some great food, and you have plenty of room on your gold card, this may be the place. Located at km 14. Reservations may be made by calling 998-881-2260
- Blue Bayou - Cajun food with a live Jazz band nights and weekends. Located at km 10.5, reservations are recommended. 998-848-5576
- Captain Hook Lobster Dinner Cruise : Costs around $60 USD and leaves from El Embarcadero. Dinner includes pirate show. Call for times and reservations 998-849-4451
- Casa Rolandi - Italian restaurant influenced by the Swiss (Northern Italian). Located in Plaza Caracol, km 8.5. Reservations can be made by calling 998-883-2557
- La Basilic - French food made by a French Chef. Located at km 9.5. Reservations are recommended. 998-881-3200 ext. 4220
- La Destileria - I suppose if I'm going to list a high end quasi-Mexican-style restaurant . . . I should list La Destileria if only for its selection of Tequila. They do have some very good Mexican dishes . . . but the menu is a little more international with a Mexican twist.
- Laguna Grill - This place has some very good food (and prices to match). But if price is no object . . . they have a mouth watering menu and decent wine list. Located at km 15.6. Reservations can be made at 998-885-0267
- La Madonna - Italian food. They say that their Italian cuisine has a Swiss influence, that they have a large selection of Cigars and well stocked bar. . . I love real Italian food, and recommend anything approaching it. So go to "La Isla" shopping mall at km 12.5 and check out their menu.
- Club Grill - Classic dishes (steak, lobster, roast duck, etc.) made with a Mexican twist. Located at km 14. Open for dinner only.
- Gustino Italian Beachside Grill - If you love Italian food . . . this is simply one place that you must try while in Cancun. Call and make reservations (don't just show up) 998-848-9600 ext. 6649. Located at Marriott blvd. and km 14.5 (dinner only)
- La Dolce Vita - (The Sweet Life) is an Italian restaurant with great tasting dishes that are a bit more affordable than the exclusive restaurants in the "High" range above. Located at km 14.5. Phone 998-885-0161
- La Casa de las Margaritas - If you want a good Mexican restaurant in the hotel zone, this is the one I would recommend. Located in the "La Isla" shopping center km 12.5 -- So go have a huge Mexican meal and let it settle as you relax while watching a movie in English (with Spanish subtitles) in the La Isla's movie theater.
- Lorenzillo's - Seafood in a nice family friendly restaurant where you can choose the Lobster you want (from a large tank). Located at km 10.5 / phone 998-883-1254
- Mikado : Sushi restaurant at km 14.5 (dinner only).
- Johnny Rockets - A 50's style American diner with a jukebox. If you have kids, this is a place they can get a burger without going to the same old fast food joint as you do back home. Go to "La Isla" shopping mall km 12.5 to find it.
- 100% Natural - Serves both Mexican and Vegetarian dishes that you won't regret when you put that bathing suit on. Located at km 13. Reservations are not required, but their phone is 998-885-2904 if you have any questions.
Cancun Downtown Restaurants
- La Habichuela - Seafood and steaks with a Mexican / Caribbean flavor. They do have dishes that fall towards the Medium end, but I have to put them somewhere :) Located at 25 Margaritas, reservations are recommended in the high season. 998-884-3158
- Lacanda Paolo - Great traditional Italian food from southern Italy. Located at 145 Bonampak. Phone 998-887-2627
- Perico's - They serve a combination of Seafood, Steaks, and Mexican food. Lively atmosphere that could cause you to get up and shake your booty after a few drinks. Located at 61 Yaxchilan. Reservations are available by calling 998-884-3152
- Labna - If you are in the mood to try some traditional Mexican dishes from the Yucatan, this is the place. Located at 29 Margaritas . . . tables are usually open, but the phone is 998-892-3056 if you want to call and check.
- La Parrilla - Mexican food in a Mexican atmosphere. I had the Enchiladas Suiza and it was the best I had had in Mexico. Though I didn't try everything on the menu, if that was any indication . . . This is some of the best Mexican food you will find in Cancun. Located at 51 Yaxchilan, reservations are not required.
- Navajos - Vegetarian food with a native American flavor that won't put too big a dent in your spending cash. Located at 18 Alcatraces. Reservations are not taken.
- Pizza Rolandi - I'm a father, and I know that there are others out there with kids who have particular tastes. So this one is for you. It is different from the Pizza Hut that you have back home, but the kids will be happy with it because Pizza is what it is (but not all that they offer). Located at 12 Coba, reservations are not taken.
- Lucky Luciano - You guessed it. Italian food. You may need to find this one with a taxi (Calle Tlaquepaque & Calles Andres Quintana Roo), but if you are going to take a taxi to go out for diner, this is a good place to try.
- Yamamoto - Sushi restaurant located at 31 Uxmal.