Puerto Vallarta Tours
The sheer number and variety of Puerto Vallarta tours available is truly amazing.
Here's a list of things that you can do:
- Swim With The Dolphins - A full range of educational and interactive dolphin programs designed for dolphin lovers of all ages and abilities.
- Sea Lions - Educational and entertaining sea lion programs give people of all ages the chance to learn more about these amazing, energetic, and playful marine mammals here in Puerto Vallarta.
- Whale Watching - Humpback whales migrate south from their arctic feeding grounds to breed and rear their young in the warm, protected waters of Banderas Bay.
- Scuba Diving - Both certified divers and beginners can discover the diverse abundance of sea life in the warm, clear waters of Banderas Bay and the Mexican Pacific.
- Snorkeling - Snorkeling trips combine an extraordinary day of sun, fun, and adventure with just the right mixture of entertainment, learning and challenge.
- Sailing - You'll appreciate the luxury and comfort of our Benteau sailing boats. Trust the tropical winds to carry you to whatever you are looking for - turquoise waters, secluded bays and picture perfect beaches.
- Las Caletas - Las Caletas was once the private home of the famous film director John Huston, who considered it one of the most beautiful places in the world. Today, Las Caletas is Vallarta Adventures' exclusive tropical beach hideaway on Banderas Bay where you can enjoy an extraordinary day of sun, fun, and adventure on your Puerto Vallarta vacation.
- Jeep Safari - This exciting jeep safari was specifically designed to give adventurous explorers the opportunity to discover traditional "Old Mexico" villages in the Mexican Outback, as well as the Ecology and Wildlife found in the mountains and jungles of the Sierra Madres.
- Canopy Tour - Just forty-five minutes from Puerto Vallarta, in the heart of the tropical forest of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
- Outdoor Adventure - A truly thrilling ecological experience packed with challenges, adventure and most importantly, fun, our Outdoor Adventure is the perfect way to spend a day of your Puerto Vallarta vacation.
- Cultural Encounters - Visit the remote villages and historical towns in the heart of this captivating country.
- Survival Experience - Knowing basic survival techniques such as making fire, purifying water, following animal tracks, identifying edible plants and gathering wild food, making shelter and navigating through the wilderness will prove useful in a variety of situations - not just when you are stranded or forced to forage for yourself.